Friday, May 14, 2010

Am i the only guy who files his nails and fixes his eyebrows?

Im straight btw lol. I dont think theres anything wrong with it, having good nails is good.Am i the only guy who files his nails and fixes his eyebrows?
are you my long lost best friend or what?!





I get made fun of all the time for being so clean. Being a guy is NOT an excuse for being nasty.Am i the only guy who files his nails and fixes his eyebrows?
I clip my nails but I do trim my eyebrows.
I'd like to see alot more straight guys fix their eyebrows! SERIOUSLY! My hubby files his nails too. You're not the only one!
My wife does it for me...
I don't think there's anything wrong with it personally. I wish my partner would do more, I offered to give him a 'manicure' just the other day and he had an absolute fit!
Wickedly smiles... are you a TEXAN?
I certainly hope not.
alot of gay guys do it, but i dont really know any straight guys who are into that kind of thing...maybe metrosexuals, like ryan seacrest, do so, but i dont really know.
Why no, sweetie! Seriously.....no, so do I. I occasionally have to trim by eyebrows along with my beard (1 or 2 hairs on each side out-grows the rest, %26amp; poke into my eyes). As for my nails -- they're razor thin, grow like crazy, %26amp; are suseptible to splitting %26amp; flaking. I keep them trimmed to avoid cutting myself with them. Please excuse the joke, because I'm also straight.
I very much doubt you are alone.
No, nothing wrong with that. The filing is a bit over the top %26amp; trimming your brows would be OK. I'm sure tons of guys do it, but won't admit it.
yes you are... that isnt gay.
You and Ryan Seacrest, I guess.





The metrosexual look and attitude is not my thing, I like my man to look and behave like a man!
no your not.


more guys look after themselves these days. its good
no prob wit it..you don have to be embarassed
No, you are not the only guy! Many men get their nails and eyebrows done. It makes them look well groomed. I do my husbands all the time. Nothing wrong with looking neat and clean.
do what you want to, look the way you want to.


if you want to be clean and managed,


then good on ya.
No, alot of men are like you. Nothing wrong with wanting to stay healthy.





Today it's called metrosexual, meaning a man who likes to take care of himself.
no...you're not the only one :-)
Yes it is good...
my boss does too and his wife is smokin alot of straight guys do this.
lol fixes????????


lol its very metro.
no. if anything it is good that u hav good hygene!!
Well, you're probably not the only one, but I'm definitely not in your club there.





Filing nails? How much? I might use the nail clipper to file a little, but not usually.
Nope youre definitely not! And girls WILL notice if you have nice hands and no mono-brow :) good on ya!
ok the eyebrow thing is a bit 2 metro(gay) but i do file my nails but only cos i play classical guitar.
yes and it helps impress girls ;-) and moisturising your face helps too .. guys who take care of themselves attract attention
I've found that filing my nails makes them stronger.


I trim my eyebrows because they get sorta bushy if I don't.
no, my boyfriend is the same , guys like to look good too its normal
I don't do anything with my nails, but I do trim my eyebrows. I hate bushy eyebrows. It is as bad as having clumps of hair growing out of your nose!
umm yeah you probably are. but that's okay, there's guys out there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment