Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do you file your nails or just throw them away?

Filed - I like to have things at my fingertips!Do you file your nails or just throw them away?
ROFL!!! I file them and they turn into dust. Imagine that.Do you file your nails or just throw them away?
I file my nails.
Ew why would I keep my nails I would just throw them away
Haha nice one!
file them alphabetically.
Lolololololololol. :)
OMG! Thats all I need, someone to drop off one of nail shavings at a crime scene and I am framed for murder! Wait a minute, did I do it? Anyway, the point is, I dont want some nutjob dropping my fingernail clippings at crime scenes and forsenic scientists find it and the next thing you know I am doing double life for a crime I didnt commit. Damn! now where is that nail file?!?
durrr hehehe
Ummm...depends If am at home and not in the field I file them. If I am in the field I cut them off and throw them away :)
They go in the round file! lol!
HAHAHAHA....





Nice.... A star for making me smile..... ;0)
ROFL, this question made me choke on my breakfast :)
i use a chainsaw not a file.
if they r a bit too long then you cut them and then file them into shape lol x
wat??????? y would i file them...of course i throw them away...
LOL!
throw them away
I'm hanging on to mine....there's some sort of taxation audit


.........they go back through your files for seven years


and...I rarely have the nails...!
now i just throw them away...


years ago when I had false tips i really embarrassed myself when they did fall off into the filing cabinet and I didnt realise and some guy found them - they really were filed!
You gotta file them hun....Mine are all filed by day of the week pmsl!
file.... i like to keep them for reference :P
file them there real, and long lol
i grow them....good for gee tar! and file to point!
I shred them
yes, I like to keep all of my nails, screws, clouts, pins and rivets in an ordered way in my toolbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment