Friday, May 14, 2010

If you were on an airplane and Satan was sitting next you filing his toe nails would you believe your eyes?

obviously only satan would have the power to sneak a nail file past security.





well, him and ann coulter...and i have difficulty distinguishing between the two.





i would believe it would be one or the other. depends on how high-pitched the shrieking was when it opened it's jaws and started speaking.If you were on an airplane and Satan was sitting next you filing his toe nails would you believe your eyes?
First of all how would you know it was Satan?


Ever seen Satan?


I doubt he would be filing his toenails. Maybe his pitch fork!


what a question!


Rev. TomCat +(: -)If you were on an airplane and Satan was sitting next you filing his toe nails would you believe your eyes?
i'd probably **** myself and then after i regained composure i'd be like ';What the hell are you doing here?!'; then after a short talk, i'd probably ask God to send him away.
1st of all i wouldn't file his toenails





2nd of all i would believe my eyes because i know the devils real....but ain't no devil in hell that im gonna bow down to...especially file his toenails
I would ask him for a clipping and then sell it on ebay for 125 million dollars. I'm sure there is someone who would buy it.
I would question what was in my last alcoholic beverage.
what if god was one of us? just a slob like one of us?


just a stranger in the dust?





if it were satan, id be interested
It happens all the time. He appears out of nowhere because he wants to smoke cigarettes and drink beer with me.
If he starts rubbing his horns then I am going to call a couple of air hostess to deal with him.
How would you know it is really Satan? Could be a really nice costume and some narly nails. Don't fly on Halloween... it can really screw with you!
I would ask the stewardess, what she put in my drink.
No. Though I think he would be in first class. I have to pay economy.
Dude, LSD is one hell of a drug.
How would you recognize him?
How would anyone know what He looks like?
No. As long as Jesus Christ(Holy Spirit)lives in me he wouldn't dare sit by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment