Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I sat down to talk to her about something that has been bothering me and she files her nails?

Is she nervovus? Insecure? Why do this at the exact time I want to sit down with her and talk to her? She knew this conversation was coming, as I had called her on the phone to tell her I wanted to talk to her about something that was bothering me.I sat down to talk to her about something that has been bothering me and she files her nails?
she's probably not used to talking deeply, and is at a loss of what to say or what to do, and she needs to do something so that way it's less akward. Just give her time to become more comfortable and she'll eventually stop. But it would help her if you make your talks simple first then work your way upI sat down to talk to her about something that has been bothering me and she files her nails?
I think she is nervous.
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment