Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hav u eva tryd '; Smooth Away ';? I bot it tday nd it hardly wrks at al. Its only useful 2 file my nails.?

yes!it works really good.





your probley not using it right.your skin has to be dry, clean and it cant have makeup on it.


and you only work it in circular motions.you go clock wise 3 times then counter clockwise 3 times and repeat the process until the hair is gone.dont give up.it takes awile at first.Hav u eva tryd '; Smooth Away ';? I bot it tday nd it hardly wrks at al. Its only useful 2 file my nails.?
Smooth away works great for me. Make sure that you try to smooth away the hair slowly in a circular motion, don't just rub your skin because you'll get irritated, and don't use a lotion or anything before you use smooth away.Hav u eva tryd '; Smooth Away ';? I bot it tday nd it hardly wrks at al. Its only useful 2 file my nails.?
i seriously thought that you typed this in another language. try English
did not work

No comments:

Post a Comment