Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Does filing your nails alot really make them thicker?

I have thin nails, and I'm trying to get them to grow %26amp; get much thicker. I use sally hansen weekly %26amp; I file them everyday, but I'm not noticing a difference. If u know any tips to help me out please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!Does filing your nails alot really make them thicker?
trim them a lotDoes filing your nails alot really make them thicker?
I have lived in many places and found that areas with high humidty make nails soft and pliable while those areas with low humidty make them thicker but chip more easily. There is no winning. Do the best you can.
no, but not letting then grow super long prevents extra thinness





pleeeeasee helpp i really need it


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsWU.okyJznJ5V0D6zI3InDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090319150044AAj7Zzj

No comments:

Post a Comment