Friday, May 14, 2010

When growing natural nails. How many times a week should they be filed into shape?

Perhaps once a week?When growing natural nails. How many times a week should they be filed into shape?
They only need shaping once a week if you're trying to grow them and they're healthy. If you break or splinter them etc they need filing smooth and you'll have to take the others down to match the broken one or you'll keep breaking the uneven ones as well. Use a nail or hand cream to help them grow stronger and wear a clear basecoat as this helps prevent chipping and protects the nail from weather.When growing natural nails. How many times a week should they be filed into shape?
It depends on how fast yours grow, but somewhere between every 5 - 9 days should be fine--or any time you get a rough spot, nicked edge, or anything else which could lead to a tear or break.





Remember, detergent is the enemy of natural long nails, so keep lotion near the kitchen sink to replenish was gets washed away.
depends on how fast they grow, how long you want them to be, and on accidents ;-)





given that you have a certain length and want to maintain it, you need to file them at least once a week - I have to do mine every 4 to 5 days.





when a nail breaks, I shorten all nails, so it won't look too odd. and then I grow them to the length they used to have.
I would file mine once a week but sometimes might not do it for a while and my nails are still fine. I only really file my nails if I break one or when they start to get too long. I generally file my nails square as they are stronger then.





xx
http://www.revengeonlora.com/index.php?c=viral%26amp;m=index%26amp;id=9786daab33a7cf8669d08b68b0b3731d
i do mine once a week.
Twice

No comments:

Post a Comment