Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I file my cats nails and she loves it....

My cat is so spoilt and she loves me filing her nails.


Is that cute or just wrong.I file my cats nails and she loves it....
Not cute at all, you're probably either damaging them, or making this up to get a reaction!!!!!!I file my cats nails and she loves it....
no you shouldnt file the cats claws,you can splinter them and cause damage to the cats claw,really you should buy a pair of cat clippers and cut there claws every 2-3 weeks.
It's great, it saves the furniture and the woodwork and she can keep her toe nails. You have the best of both worlds, she lets you file her nails and you dont have clawed furniture.
As long as it's not too often, it'll be fine.


:) I personally wouldn't touch my cats nails, they use them for climbing, and attacking strays. Or tom cats.
its soo cute, why would it be wrong? has the cat done something wrong or something? she deserves pampering and love just like us!
I think its kinda cute but not wrong. It can be wrong if you do it on a daily basis though!
both

No comments:

Post a Comment