Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you file your toe nails?

chew themDo you file your toe nails?
Sometimes.Do you file your toe nails?
No
I usually cut and then file them to get rid of any sharp edges that will rip holes in my socks.
eek! no way! I don't even file my fingernails! It creeps me out, like nails on a chalkboard.
Nope I have mine done, and polished
I do
I trim to shorten them first than I file to shape them.
No my chiropodist does it for me.
Yes!! I clip them and then file them smooth!!
Yes!!! And buff them
Sure do.
No just cut them
no i dont
Yes when needed but I would prefer it be done with my pedicure!
nah, i just use scissors.
the oriental lady at the salon does.
yes i do
no i just cut them
Yes, summers coming up your feet have to look nice!! Ladies don't forget to put the lotion on your feet!!! Ashy is so not classy!!
Yes or they tear the socks.





And when I give pedicures I always file!
yes
Nope...I keep them trimmed and in the summer time painted but I never file them.
ye
No, I just cut my toe nails or go to the salon
No. I let 'em turn into claws.
nope...
no, I don't like feet period
Yes, I file them under T, in the file cabinet!
Nope
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment