Friday, May 14, 2010

My boss nailed a girl at work today in front of me and now I have to file a report. Help!???

My boss was fixing an industrial taping machine for our satin poly ribbon production team, and in the process of restarting the machine a nail went flying and hit a girl standing nearby with a nail from the machine.





Have you ever heard a more banal story following a misleading headline?My boss nailed a girl at work today in front of me and now I have to file a report. Help!???
No sir, never heard one set up quite like that. Oddly, I didn't feel disappointed with the following story. Speaking of banal, wasn't that once part of your user-name? '....passionately banal'? Great name, that one.My boss nailed a girl at work today in front of me and now I have to file a report. Help!???
Thank you...and that really was a great name.

Report Abuse



Kudos. You brought me in. How shameful of me.
No...I was really disappointed.
no.....not really....
VERY funny. ha ha
Got me. That was pretty good.
LOL Yes I've asked a similar question earlier!!





Where did you go? :(
what ever gets you by!
I saw that one coming from a million miles away, tough guy ....


Bad, bad kitty!


No catnip for you!
Wow... you really had me intrigued there... ; )





Thanks for the chuckle!
Write an article for the team talk.
very misleading headline
It had me glued to the edge of my seat! Or should I say ';nailed';?

No comments:

Post a Comment