Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Should i file my nails?

what difference does filing your nails make?Should i file my nails?
it makes them smoother.Should i file my nails?
Make's Em Smootha
Takes away the rough edges
When you file your nails, it acctually helps them grow, it keeps them healthier and smoother. So yes. File your nails.
gives them a nice shape. i suggest it because it does shorten yor nails a little but htey get nigvely shaped and it is good to file them and then paint htem cuz then they look perfect.
It makes them sm[][]ther
Don't do that around me. I get the same way as some people get when you scrape your nail across a chalkboard.
it smoothes out the corners if you like to put polish on them then yea, but if you don't then u can stick with a clipper but i use both and I use polish but whatever u fancy :)
makes em smoother
they look and feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment