Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do u prefer to file your Nails Square shaped or Oval - why?

Oval looks more natural, but doesn't lend itself well to some modern styles, such as the French manicure. Both can look good, but I think it depends on the nail length. For short nails, oval is the best (think of nails on guys--square looks unkempt). For very long nails, I prefer squared. In between, squared with softer corners.





It's all fashion choice, though, so there really aren't any rules. Experiment with your own fingers when your nails are long. If you don't like one look, you can cut back to the other.





Good luck.Do u prefer to file your Nails Square shaped or Oval - why?
Square if your young, oval if your old.Do u prefer to file your Nails Square shaped or Oval - why?
I always file my nails square it has a completely different look.


I think the square nail goes with a sporty look better then an oval nail shape, but is also pretty in a dress situation.


I have always had my nails long and have always done it this way.
Oval, its more feminine, and makes your fingers look longer. Square one makes your fingers look chunky and totally isnt feminine.
i prefer to file my nails squared because thats the way they grow out, and i love natural look.
Oval.To follw the shape of my fingers.
square shaped for sure.. oval looks dumb..
SQUARE!
Square, looks more up to date. I think oval nails look artificial and old-fashioned.
Oval since it chips the least......
I prefer mine oval. They are not particularly long and it just makes them look a bit longer than they are.
Ladies, go oval, unless you want to look like a cheap hooker.
I like oval. They look more realistic and they're easier to file. If I'm getting fake nails though, I like square.
I like square with curved edges. It looks best that way with my piano fingers.
Square but just straight tip and no sharp corners. It is best for French tip and looks cleaner than oval esp. if you grow your nails long.
Oval cos otherwise I keep catching my nails on things - they are really long
Oval, because its always been that way since I was young - my daughter likes hers oval also.
square, i really don't have a reason just always have.
I can't have my nails long, because I'm majoring in culinary arts.


But i think squarish but with rounded edges is best. LIke a combination of the two. they don't get caught on things and break, but they don't have to be completely oval either.
Oval. It elongates the fingers and matches the natural curve of your nail's moon, which is how manicurists suggest you file your nails.





Square nails make fingers look short and stubby.
i pefer my nails to be filed in oval shape because its easy to apply nail polish and also it looks beauty.
I prefer square, they look better on long fingers. Oval would make them seem longer. :)
Oval because it just looks better!!!
Oval. Most natural and very elegant and feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment