Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can I file off my acrylic nails?

They're really bothering me. I filed them to be shorter because they are just annoying me so much, but I'm wondering...since I don't have any acetone or money to buy it, if I can just work a nail file on them, then buff out my original nail so it wouldn't look as bad.


Would this work?Can I file off my acrylic nails?
Yes, but it is not recommended. Are you being serious when you say that you cannot afford acetone? I mean, a small bottle of acetone only costs $2 or so. Just a thought...Can I file off my acrylic nails?
Not speaking from personal experience, but you have to be a REALLY good filer. You could do it unevenly, it'll take some time, and you can file your real nails to make them uneven.





Not like us guys care anyway. The last thing we look at on a girl are her nails.





Please answer mine:


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Yes you can file them, but it will take some time. Once you get past the nail tip it will become really hard. I suggest going to a nail shop and letting the nail tech remove them. Most nail shops only charge $5-$10 to remove them.
sure. it will take a while, and you will probably go through a few files, but it will work.
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment