Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does anyone know the name of that new gadget for pets toenails? It files nails instead of cutting them.?

I saw a commercial on TV advertising this new tool that files your pet's nails instead of cutting them. It costs $19.95. Did anyone get the address or phone number?Does anyone know the name of that new gadget for pets toenails? It files nails instead of cutting them.?
If it's for dogs, then yeah it's a dremel, you can get one from www.petedge.com but you should have a groomer teach you how to use it so you don't hurt your pet. Also yeah alot of dogs don't like them, so ask a groomer about how to introduce you pet to the noise and feeling of the grinder.Does anyone know the name of that new gadget for pets toenails? It files nails instead of cutting them.?
I wish I could remember the name also. I just saw the commercial. 1-800-564-6400. Peticure $29.99 plus shipping
Be very very careful - if this tool gets caught in the fur, or slips, it will cause a serious injury. perhaps better left to an experienced groomer.
The one I have seen is called : PETICURE at Peticure.com


I was interested in getting it as well but the price I saw was $39.95 So I used my Dremmel instead....works like a charm!
Thats funny I want one for my bunnys but i dont know the4 name if it im really sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment