Saturday, January 23, 2010

My boss nailed a girl at work today in front of me and now I have to file a report. Help!?

My boss was fixing an industrial taping machine for our satin poly ribbon production team, and in the process of restarting the machine a nail went flying and hit a girl standing nearby with a nail from the machine.





Poll: Was that story a let down or what?My boss nailed a girl at work today in front of me and now I have to file a report. Help!?
LMFAO .


this just made my awful dayy into a great one . (:My boss nailed a girl at work today in front of me and now I have to file a report. Help!?
Yeah, you can also make a report to OSHA.
Very disappointing!
it takes two to get screwed..
When you said ';nailed'; I thought you meant having sex? :[
It's the right thing to do. You had me going for a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment