Thursday, January 21, 2010

I just got tip overlays done on my nails. Can I file them down?

I jut got tip overlays and the lady that did them, did them a little too long. I thought they were okay, until I left and started doing things. Can I file them down just a little and then buff them out?I just got tip overlays done on my nails. Can I file them down?
Yes you can- you can go to any beauty supply store and get a good emeryboard to do so too! It seems like it takes forever though when you are doing it yourself!I just got tip overlays done on my nails. Can I file them down?
Sure, you can file them down, but I really don't think you need to buff them out. Why don't you leave the length for a few more days, because you will probably get used to them. I know the first little while is a little awkward, especially if you are used to short nails. Good luck!
u can if u want

No comments:

Post a Comment