Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I like to keep and file my nail clippings?

I have done this for two years and when I clip them and a nail gets away I feel devestated. I will look for it for several mimutes and I feel like I've lost a friend when I cannot locate it. When I'm done clipping I put them in a Ziploc and date it with a Sharpie. I then put them in a shoebox. A friend found the box that has my fingernail clippings in it, he brought it to my attention that this was not what normal people do. I'm just glad he didn't find the toenail box or he might think I'm weird.





My question, is there something wrong with me?














I'm a 20 year old male.








I do not save hair, or anything else, just my nails.








Yeah, they are kind of trophies. I feel proudI like to keep and file my nail clippings?
well; I have never heard of this before however a lot of people have odd ';fetishes'; and as long as it's not harming yourself or others and it is not ';taking over'; your life you're probably fine. However if you notice this interfering with your life or making you question yourself and have doubts it probably wouldn't hurt to see a psychiatrist and get a professional opinion.


good luck.I like to keep and file my nail clippings?
Um.. that is not normal. Is there something wrong with you? I am not sure. I am not an expert or anything, but if want a real answer to your question you should go see a professional. It doesn't sound like this habit is dangerous, but it is strange, and as far as I know extremely uncommon.
Your friend is right...it's not normal.





That said, I don't think it's hurting anybody, so if it brings you pleasure, there's not really any need to stop. Your future wife might have a problem with it, but that's something you can negotiate when the time comes.
yes, most people do not do this. but everyone has their little quirks, and being a good person means accepting someone for those quirks. you cant hate someone just because of that.
Dont worry lad





People fill shoe boxes with worse.





just keep it hygienic.





And dont go showing the gals
Sorry, but i dont think that's okay.....
umm.. YES, you sound like a creep.

No comments:

Post a Comment