Saturday, January 23, 2010

Survey: Do you finally make time to file your nails?

when you are worried people might think you are a coke addict?Survey: Do you finally make time to file your nails?
I am a coke addict and I also like to file my nails...I may have issues....Survey: Do you finally make time to file your nails?
No, I chew 'em. (regretable bad habbit)





And no. I know some pretty bad Coke addicts.
no i always have a manicure done.


my aunt has her own little shop for nails and stuff and she gives me manicures every two weeks.
Lol. No, I'm nearly obsessive about my nails. I file them several times a day.
No and i don't care what other people think. but i really would like to make time for my nails.
???
I like Diet Mountain Dew. So they can take their opinions and shove them where the sun don't shine.
AH, no.





i hate how it feels and sounds, even though it looks better.
Nah, I do it when i please.
Don't have much of a life I presume?

No comments:

Post a Comment