Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hoe do glass nail files work?

I've heard of them but i just dont no how they could file your nails cause its glass? lol xxHoe do glass nail files work?
in my experience glass nail files work just the same as normal ones but they last longer and are more effective faster.


I purchased a new glass nail file about a month ago cost me 25pounds but its worth it as they give a much smoother effect and don't break.


I used to use a set of around 6 different nail files in various sizes but now all I need is the one as it works beautifully and works really fast.Hoe do glass nail files work?
It doesnt really matter what a nail file is made out of- the imporant things is there is a texture.





You could probably file your nail on concrete or on a rock too but the results wouldn't be as smooth.





The little tiny grooves/bumps work like sandpaper on splintery wood.


They grab and ';sand off'; little pieces at a time, so as your rub your can gradually sand away the tips of your nail to a new shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment