Thursday, January 21, 2010

If u filed your nails like short and it looks ugly does it grow back to your regular nail ?

well i want it to grow back to my regular nail i learned that u yourselve cant make nails pretty u need a professionals or u can tell me how to make it pretty please helpIf u filed your nails like short and it looks ugly does it grow back to your regular nail ?
Yeah it grows back the same as before I've cut mine too short many times.If u filed your nails like short and it looks ugly does it grow back to your regular nail ?
Yeah it will grow back. So when they start to grow again you can give it another bash or go to a professional. I do mine myself, I watched a video on youtube which gave me a little lesson on how do it myself and I am pretty happy with mine.
I forgot exactly what it was called but it was some sorta of Jelly thing, i think its called petroleum jelly? not quite sure i need 2 ask me mom she knows it. And the other hand lotion and nourishing polish sounds good too.


Good luck! :)
how your nail looks now


just imagine it longer


and maybe a little different


but to answer you


yes it grows back to


your regular nail
Use a ';nourshing'; nail polish and hand lotion(especially on hands and cuticles).

No comments:

Post a Comment