Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Just Broke a Nail, Does anyone Have a File?

or any idea's what to do if I have none?I Just Broke a Nail, Does anyone Have a File?
sure, you can use the file i used to break out of prison...








(kidding)... never been to prison.... I may have spent a night in jail though...I Just Broke a Nail, Does anyone Have a File?
i have a spare one i'll stick in the mail for ya.
I have one in my Swiss Army knife. Will that work? : )
Clip the nail very carefully, but don't clip it to far down. Good luck :)
I have one you can use and clippers too if you need them
sorry I left mine in the car.
Use a piece of sand paper.
:), yes I have. you can use your teeth ;)
Glue it with clear superglue.
Chew on it.
How about a Lee press on nail. Do they even make these anymore?
Just rub on wall
yea ive got a file
Here you go.


Had an extra one.
well even if i had a nail file, it would be no use to you considering. if its a crack in the middle of the nail, get a teabag, cut it open, dump the tea, cut a piece the size of the nail, place it on the nail and coat with 2-3 layers of clear polish.
Won't it grow back?
I'll FedEx to you - what's your address?
if you can borrow a nail clipper, they usually have a little file on them.
get ur nails done. if u get acrylic nails they will last longer than ur real nails. they are stronger.
Did you check in the ';file cabinet';? Huh? Huh? Funny stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment