Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is the best time to file your nails?

Did you decide to file your nails at weekend.


thanks


What is the best time to file your nails?
Usually when I'm on the computer or watching a movie...I need to sometime todayWhat is the best time to file your nails?
As a customer service rep, sometimes work gets a little slow. You can haul out a nail file, the newspaper, I sometimes even pluck my eyebrows at my desk (I always clean, of course).
I file them all over the place. Whenever my nail splits or breaks, I file them. Then I usually paint my nails every 4-5 days, and I file them whenever I paint my nails





Or do you not mean nail files?
I like to file them as soon as I purchase them and bring them home. That way when I need them for a project I can find the size I need easily. I use a toolbox with clear plastic drawers so I can tell the brads from the wood screws.
I file them when i feel like I should. After school, weekends, or when I am noto busy/
I usually like to file them down during church :D
After a shower for me
Does it really matter?


Do it when you have time.


Much Love.


Emilie %26lt;3
About tax season I do them both.
When I'm bored in Science
when at work :p
at work
at work
i file my nails when they get long. duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment