Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can i ude a dremel to file acrylic nails if so which one is best?

are you serious???????





NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





use a nail file!Can i ude a dremel to file acrylic nails if so which one is best?
you can buy a nail dremel tool at rite aid for like 13.00Can i ude a dremel to file acrylic nails if so which one is best?
It would work- a very fine one- watch your cuticle
Well if you know how to use it. Otherwise you can file too deeply and ruin your nail and it'll hurt like crazy until it grows back out.
Definitely....


I make special effects teeth and masks and my teeth are all made out of the same grade acrylic used by nail salons...





I use one of the smaller coordless dremel tools to sculp all of my acrylic.... you can also use it to polish the nails with a bit of pumice and water....
I have seen people use dremel but no clue which 1

No comments:

Post a Comment