Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where can I get nail files, toe seperaters in bulk for cheep?

I am hosting a 12th Birthday Party for my Boyfriend niece and I want to get some things for each girl but want to save as much money as possible.





Thing I would like to get:


-nail files


-toe spereators


-nail polish


-eye shadow


-bowels to soak hands in


-hand lotions


-face masks


-anything else you can think of





Even if you know a store that I can get these things for a fair prince that would be great.





to find out more in detail about the party go here:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Where can I get nail files, toe seperaters in bulk for cheep?
Try Wal-mart for the mini eye shadows and nail polishes, they also have lip glosses in the Bon Bon line. I'd check at thrift stores for plastic bowls to soak their nails in. You may also check at Bath and Body works for a large bottle of nice smelling lotion or two and transfer it into some travel bottles so they could have individually bottled lotions. I'd also check dollar stores in your area for these things as you can sometimes get a mini set for $1 per girl.Where can I get nail files, toe seperaters in bulk for cheep?
try walmart or all the drug stores have little kits to buy for under 10 dollors the lotions and face masks may cost more and be seperate but trust me my sis is 12 and she is not onto that stuff party favors you might as well give the each 2 bottles of nail polsih and a candy bar they really dont care they would all reather have a big kit of that stuff to do at the party
OMGSH This is what I just did for my 14th party and we had soooo much fun.





Claires


Target


and bath and Body Works are great!!


especially when BBW has a sale you can get many thingsw from there.


Also Try Costco or Sams Club whatever store you have where you live. Anoter idea is if you live near NYC take a trip to the city and go to some of their Beuty Supply stores that sell in bulk (around chinatown) and the usally have things for great prices.





If you need any help..


CONTACT ME!!!!!!!!!!
I would check out the local Dollar Stores in your area, especially for files, toe separators, bowls, nail polishes, and eye shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment