Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do cats like nail files?

It probably feels like another cat grooming them. Think about it. Your cat's tongue feels like sandpaper when they lick you. Why wouldn't a sandpaper covered nail file or emery board not feel the same to a cat?





All my cats love rubbing on my nail files (I get the longer ones with two or four different grits on them). The rougher the grit, the better as far as they're concerned!





Also when I rub the nail file on the surface of the desk to play with them, it makes a scratchy sound that gets their attention.Why do cats like nail files?
It's probably the smell. I bought that rub away shaving thing, that resembles a nail file but it's an alternative to shaving. I left it on my bathroom counter and within minutes my cat ';monkey'; had brought it to me wanting to play.Why do cats like nail files?
sometimes cats 'admire' their owners, they can see you for example filing your nails with a nail file and want to use that nail file themselves. sometimes it may be that they simply are perplexed with it and so have adopted it as their new toy.


hope i helped a bit.
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment