Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thinking about ordering the on-line PED-icure nail filing tool. Looking for feedback.

preferably with first hand experienceThinking about ordering the on-line PED-icure nail filing tool. Looking for feedback.
I don't have first hand experience with Peticure, but I do use a grinder and it's fabulous. I will never go back to the clipper kind.





I think you will like it. I have heard positive things about it.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Thinking about ordering the on-line PED-icure nail filing tool. Looking for feedback.
I use a rotoring tool! it's the basic same thing as the pet-icure, only you can get them at lowe's or any hardware store, they're about half as much, and they're easier to get the replacement parts for. The only drawback is that it is a bit noisy, so make sure your pet isn't too jumpy for the tool first.
This nail trimmer is the best thing I have bought in years my dogs sit so well while their nails are being trimmed. They never cry like they did so often at the vets when I took them to have them cut. At first I had to show them it wouldn't hurt and it took one time for them to see it's harmless after that day I never had another problem with them. I love this peticure nail trimmer.
If you want to see reviews, go over to Amazon and search for the Pedicure. Amazon always has a zillion reviews. As I recall, the Pedicure didn't score so well but there are other grinders that cost about the same or less and which got really good reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment