Saturday, January 23, 2010

Poll-- girls do you file your nails round or square?

i like and file them squarePoll-- girls do you file your nails round or square?
Round, square nails dont look good on my hands.Poll-- girls do you file your nails round or square?
i file my nails round. my nails are really long so when i used to file them square i used to scratch people not on prepose but yeah but now i've been doin them round and i don't scratch people as much as i used to. i like them better round.
i file the tops kindof square-ish but then round out the sides so it's not a sharp square lol. but i agree with the other girl who said square looks good with french manicure=]]
When they're short or mid-length, I think they look better squared. But when I've had them on the long side, they looked better a little more rounded. French manicure tho def. looks better squared!
square - round is kind of old-fashioned.








My mom %26amp; i have a major disagreement on this topic...
square but rounded edges.
Square nails are SO ugly.
square, but i cant seem to figure out how to get them that way so they stay round.
If I ever get the time, I do them round.
i dont file my nails i really dont know how to
square!
round..french tips look cute squared though i think =]
round I don't like the french nails to much.
I don't file my nails.
heart shaped

No comments:

Post a Comment