Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can you file your dogs nails instead of cutting them?

i'm just a bit nervous cutting them because of the quickCan you file your dogs nails instead of cutting them?
I have a small-medium sized dog, and I use the Pedi-Paw on her. It's great.Can you file your dogs nails instead of cutting them?
Yes, there is something called a Ped-i-Paws that grinds (or files) them. I usually just take my dog to PetSmart though. Make shure you specifically tell them to cut AND file the dog's nails and they do a good job. Hope I helped and God Bless!
filing takes a long time and dogs hate it esp the motorized ones.


cutting by a professional is faster.Pay someone to do it.


the dog, does not suffer and neither will you.
It'd be a lot harder because no dog will sit still that long. Go for it if you think you and your dog have the patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment