Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's better, keeping my nails filed rounded or squared?

i've heard that one is better than the other and that keeping them squared will make them chip less


what's your experience?


if you have any other tips about keeping my nails strong and healthy please do tell


thanks:)What's better, keeping my nails filed rounded or squared?
round is better i feel its calssy and still sexy i hate the square ones plus my expperience the square ones easyly damadged ...plus the best thing for ur nails to be strong is lemon plus u ll never have dead skin around when u use the lemon...What's better, keeping my nails filed rounded or squared?
round... they don't easily break on the sides...and they look more natural...





but square nails look more elegant especially if they are really long.
when your nails are squared, they look more expensive
Rounded makes your fingers appear longer.
well, mine are rounded,which really stinks because I am always having a corner chip and pieces and corners and if I don't tear it off then something else will. but that depends on you're nails. I do have a tip though,every day when I wake up and go to bed I mix grins andgiggles baby shampoo with water and nail polish remover andsoak my nails in it for 2 minutes, also try coating thm with transparent nail polish, for protection.
round looks nicer





but square is supposed to keep your nails strong
I always had long healthy nails. And nails and hair heath is usually hereditary. But I work at a nail shop and I can tell you square or rounded doesn't really matter if you take care of you nails. We use a OPI line called nail envy. This line consist of nail strengtheners according to your nail condition and it really works. You would like it, and keeps nails strong regardless of shape.
Filing your nails squared does make them sturdier than round or even oval filed nails. My personal favorite is what is call the ';squoval.'; Basically, you start by filing your nails square and softening the edges by rounding them out a tad.
l think that rounded looks better
i personally like to keep my nails rounded not squared because the squared is too unnatural
Square nails can chip easily.
I love rounded nails and actually im haveing a sculpture of my left hand made because my moms bestsfriend friend who works at a museum wants my hand for aphrodite. So i say rounded!


Sorry i bragged so much
dont file nails down into the corners, this weakens them! Actually having a 'sqouval' nale shape is the healthiest...squared tips with oval top(near the cuticle0.
round.


sqaure looks too unnatural.
I like the look of squared nails. As long as they aren't too severe, they won't look cheap. And if you are getting acrylic nails, get round. If you square off those, they look tacky instantly. You should go to Bath and Body works and invest in a good cuticle cream. Also, try to find a Sally Hanson- Hard and Strong nail polish (somthing close to that name). It goes and clear, and looks great! Plus, it works as a great base coat for other nail polishes. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment