Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why file nails on a dead person?

dont do thatWhy file nails on a dead person?
For grooming reasons. When my husband died, the funeral director asked me if I wanted them to give him a haircut and a shave. I refused the offer. I'm not sure if they filed his nails or not.Why file nails on a dead person?
when a person dies, their nails and hair dont stop growing. so i guess just to make them look nice for the funeral?
what the heck is your problem?
They can't file them by themselves.
for grooming reasons..





so they look pretty wen they die.. =D
For grooming reasons. For the funeral aswell if you have an open coffin. They make an effort to make the persn look as nice as possible for the grieving family.
Wouldn't you want to look your best for the funeral?
:O :O :O

No comments:

Post a Comment