Saturday, January 23, 2010

Trim or file stick on nails?

I am about to apply some stick on plastic nails and I will be using them for playing guitar as my natural nails are weak. I need to take about half the length off them. It says on the pack they can be filed to any size or shape but can they also be trimmed before filing? Or would trimming damage them? It would be a lot easier to get them to the correct length if I could trim or clip them down a little. The nails I bought are Kiss Active Oval.Trim or file stick on nails?
my girlfriend wears plastic nails and she always cuts them first then files them, she says it is a lot easier to cut them to the length she wants rather than filing them first.Trim or file stick on nails?
Okay, if you are taking alot of the tip off, clip. It will not damage as long as you are neat, and careful with them.





Then you can file them.





But when you file make sure you sorta file out the rough edges that will be created at the tip and the top.
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment