Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it gay for a boy to file his nails?

Do girls like guys with nice well trimmed nails? I dont know why but i've gotten into the habit of keeping them nice lolIs it gay for a boy to file his nails?
i like a man with nice nails :)


xoIs it gay for a boy to file his nails?
Unless you also happen to like guys, in that way, filing your nails does not qualify you as being gay. It's nice to see a guy with neat nails. Use a hand lotion too, to keep your skin moisturized and healthy looking.
I'm in love with Adam Lambert (who is gay..... but that isn't important to my answer) and he gets manicures and paints his nails black!


I think it's hot!


And if a guy wears eyeliner.... don't even get me started
I think it's super important to keep your nails nice and trimmed.





Long, gross nails on a guy are actually a dealbreaker for me.
ummm yea girls like it if the guyz nails are trimmed and nice


because some girls dont want some guy fingering them with sharp, uneven, dirty nails.
Its good hygiene, girls like that haha
not gay but feminine
It's practicing good hygiene...not gay at all!!!
Long/bitten nails are gross.to me if a guy has nice,well taken care of nails its a 1up
no not gay it is nice when guys groom. i mean its better than having nasty long nails with dirt under them
nahh i dnt really care if his nails are nice or not, its not something that i would notice ..
';gay'; means when guys like other guys.





what does filing nails have to do with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment