Saturday, January 23, 2010

Phobia of Nail Files?

Hi, I have a fear of nail files. I can't stand the sound, or the texture of them at all, it's just giving me the shivers talking about it. I don't like sandpaper or anything with that texture, either, and the sound makes me tremble. I was wondering if there was a name for this phobia, and if someone could tell me. Thanks.Phobia of Nail Files?
I don't think it's a phobia. It's merely a noise you don't like; it's a noise others don't like, just like chalk on a chalkboard. Remember that the sound usually comes from the file being moved back and forth, and you can hardly hear it, it's more of feeling it. While the proper way to file nails is in one swipe with the softer sanded side which doesn't make noise.Phobia of Nail Files?
this is very common.. don't let it worry you.

No comments:

Post a Comment