Saturday, January 23, 2010

Should I file my nails short and round, or keep them medium-long and square (more details below!)?

For easter, I'm going to be wearing this pale pink shimmery nail polish~Mongolia Rose by Chanel.So, I was wondering how I should file my nails~maybe short and rounded, or long and square? You cna make your own suggestions too if you want! Thanks for your help!


%26lt;3


AmandaShould I file my nails short and round, or keep them medium-long and square (more details below!)?
i hate long and square it looks fake make it natural with short rounded it looks better like that oh and nice taste in polish :)Should I file my nails short and round, or keep them medium-long and square (more details below!)?
well like someone said it depends on your cuticle but it also depends on how sturdy your nails are. if u have healthy nails long can look really pretty. so if your nails are up to it, i would go for long and square. good luck and hope it works! oh btw thanks for answering my question! :D
Your nail shape should match the shape of your cuticle, as for length, that is up to you and what you are comfortable with.
long and square look nice if ur nails are all even Try long and square it also looks waaaaaaaaaaay better than medium and square good luck
If you're cuticles are not really there or short, keep the nails round and short, and I would have white tips, that would be perfect for easter. Good luck;) It'll be cute either way
well i really like square shape for french tips!





but for that color i would go with short and round or medium length and round?!?!?
Medium-length and a bit rounded.
Alittle short not too much but squared.
Long and round looks best. (:
short and round that wuld look cute %26lt;3
medium long and round !!!!! :)
short and round !!!
short.

No comments:

Post a Comment