Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can I file down the sides of store-bought fake nails?

Whenever I put them on they're really wide. What can I do to make sure they don't look ridiculously fat?Can I file down the sides of store-bought fake nails?
yes you can file them down to the size and shape you want but do make sure you have a good nail file haha because it might take a while if I were you I would just get my nails done at a nail solan it may cost a little more on where you live but it could be cheap as well where I livea full set is 25$ so look around plus they will last longerCan I file down the sides of store-bought fake nails?
yeah i always have this problem, the ones meant 4 my ring finger fit my thumb and so on...... yes you can most definatly file them down however it does take years and so i used 2 just despare. however if you invest in an electrical nail file , it doesnt have to b an expensive top of the range one, they are ready way quicker. you may think this is a waste of money but it is totaly worth it as it saves you time and energy and is wayyyy cheaper than going to a salon everytime!!!


hope this helps! : ]


good luck


alice..............X

No comments:

Post a Comment