Monday, January 18, 2010

Has anyone bought or used one of those New gadjets that run on batteries and file there nails?

Before I buy one I want feedback from as many who have bought this and used it and the results they got also is it very loud? My one cat spooks really easy, I don't know why I have had him sice a kitten.


ThanksHas anyone bought or used one of those New gadjets that run on batteries and file there nails?
No but I want one and I have the same question. I've heard that they are pretty good, like a Dremel just quieter. They're about $30 at their website and more on Ebay! Has anyone bought or used one of those New gadjets that run on batteries and file there nails?
I have no experience with cats but received one for my dog yesterday. It is very very quiet. It works great and did not spook my dog at all. I am thrilled with it. It took several weeks to get it because they are selling fast. It was definitely worth the wait.


http://stores.ebay.com/S-B-PET-PRODUCT


Update my sister used it on her cat today and said it worked great! Her cat gave her no trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment