Friday, January 15, 2010

Have you got a nail file, these handcuffs are killing me!?

I betcha can't guess what I was in for!Have you got a nail file, these handcuffs are killing me!?
Offer the cops a donut. They can never resist itHave you got a nail file, these handcuffs are killing me!?
People who are incarcerated do not have access to the Internet. So nice try. Prison and Jail facilities are not as nice as many people believe they are.





VERY few prison facilities offer computer access. If they did, they could only use it for Employment and Educational purposes with a guard standing and keeping watch. Most all other websites would blocked.
How can you type with both hands behind your back? Since when do they give you access to the Internet while you are in handcuffs? You were obviously NOT in for convincing people you were telling the truth.





P.S. I have a nail file. You are welcome to come pick it up.
don't really care what you were in for I was in for murder 1
I really don't care why.

No comments:

Post a Comment