Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is there anyway to file your nails if you don't have a nail file?

Do you know anything that someone would have around the house that would file your nail? I lost my file and I need a quick way to shape my nails. Thanks!Is there anyway to file your nails if you don't have a nail file?
Try using sand paper!!! Seriously, it works!!! Or if you have a brick use that!! Also velcro!!Is there anyway to file your nails if you don't have a nail file?
For a rough edge, file it against your blue jeans.
sand paper
If its something simple and quick cuz you broke a nail--- i sometimes use a zipper..run the broken part across the closed rings of the zipper to smooth out the spit end. This is only a quick fix before you can find a nail file. Another quick fix is a pumice stone (yeaa..the ones you use for your feet).





If its like manicure type filing that you want..there isnt much substitute for a nail file.
They seem to be more rare as smoking is becoming less and less PC (which I certainly don't mind), but the strike edge of a match book might be somewhat effective. When I used to have nails, I've used them when they've broken or have otherwise become rough. Yet, it was somewhat easy for me to do, as I used to smoke and often had matches on me, or were at bars and restaurants where I could obtain a match book.





Unless you have a rough edge and are concerned about snagging your hose, a delicate fabric shirt or bottom, it may not be as much of a ';necessity'; as what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment