Thursday, January 14, 2010

My cat is obsessed with my nail file... is there a reason for that?

he tries to bite it when im doing my nails!My cat is obsessed with my nail file... is there a reason for that?
I had read somewhere that they like nail files. I don't usually file my nails, but last night I found a file and decided to see what happened. She bit it! Just for a giggle, I then started filing her claws (she has extra toes on all her feet), paying special attention to her thumb which has a double claw growing out of it. She put up with it for a short time. Perhaps we will have 'girls nights in' and set up a nail bar!My cat is obsessed with my nail file... is there a reason for that?
lolz, catz like to bite on anything, usually there addited to one object, and they vary, my friends ca likes to chew on waterbottles =P
Both my cats do that too! I'm not sure why, though I think they are initially attracted to the sound. It may also tast a bit salty from the sand. That's my best guess.
Lil that's cute cats love things that go back and forth that simple





=)
My caut does that with nail clippers. I don't think they enjoy getting their nails done.
My cat does the same thing...I think it has something to do with the sound, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment