Thursday, January 14, 2010

I was messing around with a nail file and I filed my teeth....?

AND I THINK I HIT A NERVE, I literally think I'm going to either faint or pass out any second. I'm in so much pain, My head is spinning. I was falling asleep and I thought I was slowly dying


I'm sooo weak


I feel like I'm being strangled or something


I took pain killers and they are NOT helping.I was messing around with a nail file and I filed my teeth....?
One, NEVER take a file to your teeth. Second, if one were to file their teeth their face wouldn't swell. Swelling is caused by infection, so if you are having this symptoms you probably have an infection, that was not caused by you filing at your tooth.I was messing around with a nail file and I filed my teeth....?
You need to see a dentist. That was crazy what you did! You cant regrow teeth! They can help you with the pain and try to repair the damage but you might lose the teeth you ruined now.
ARE YOU DENSE, POSTING ON THIS, RUN TO THE DENTIST
go to the dentist


or hospital if you feel like your sick or something

No comments:

Post a Comment