Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My kitten like emery boards (or nail files) and nail buffers?

If I use the emery board on my nails, she will stare at it like she just saw God. Eventually, she will wack at the board untill she gets it. Not only that, she takes my nail buffer too. I've resorted to hiding them both. Its kind of cute. Anyone else have this problem? I'm just curious as to why its only nail tools..My kitten like emery boards (or nail files) and nail buffers?
I have the same problem. My kitten hears the sound of me filing my nails, and he comes running. He's constantly trying to bite the board and run off with it. It doesn't matter where he is in the house, he can hear my nail filing a mile a way. I at first thought that he was bothered by the sound, but now I am not sure.





Occasionally, instead of taking off with the nail files, he tries to help me by biting my fingernails. lol. My mom has the same thing with her cat. He wants to help her file her nails by biting them.





It's the strangest thing.My kitten like emery boards (or nail files) and nail buffers?
My cat also love my nail files. But Iv also found she loves ear budds. She evn digs them out of the bin! So now I have to put them in the big bin outside or else ill have ear budds all over my place. Ohg and toilet rolls. Shredded everywhere!
Over my lifetime I have had many cats, and I think all of them were fascinated by emery boards. They would bite them and haul them around if given a chance. I have no idea why...I just figure it's another funny cat thing. Maybe it's the scritchy sound emery boards make when used on nails or chewed, like a sound a mouse makes?!
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment