Thursday, January 14, 2010

Should I bring my own buffer and file to the nail salon?

I've gone other times and I haven't done this, but I haven't seen them throw away the buffer or nail files that they use on other customers.


I live in Texas and I've been reading up on regulations for nail shops so that I don't get a nail disease.








Should I bring my own buffer and nail file to the salon just in case?Should I bring my own buffer and file to the nail salon?
bring your own, I got clipped by a nail clipper while getting a manicure, and it turned out they didn't sterilize their tools properly and my finger got infected, I lost my entire pinky nail. I sued their a** and won! If you don't bring your own, just make sure you see with your own eyes them sterilizing the tools.Should I bring my own buffer and file to the nail salon?
don't worry, my nail grew back just fine, I just wish I would have brought my own tools lol I guess I know now...

Report Abuse



That's a very good thing!


You should definitely take your own basic utensils...


OR, you can shop around for another nail shop that uses the same file for you when you come...


(my shop has little boxes with your name on them so only YOU will be the one to use what's inside)...





Good Luck!
always bring your own stuff..............hepatitis is passed thru that stuff
YES!! did you know you can get aids from getting a manicure??


scenario:aids patient gets cut with cuticle cutter and bleeds, manicurist uses the same cuticle cutter on you.. you happen to have a minor wound...


THAN UR ******..
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment