Friday, January 15, 2010

Peticure electric nail file?

Has anyone used the Peticure? It is the electric nail file for dogs. Does it work? is it worth the money? I have such a problem clipping my 2 dogs nails. Any info would be great. ThanksPeticure electric nail file?
ive never used it but u never know until youve tried it right?Peticure electric nail file?
I have only just heard about this product from my cousin, and I was wondering the same thing myself! I have no problems with any of mine except my older male pom, he acts like your killing him when you most certainly are not, he is just melodramatic (bit of a diva)! LOL! I wonder about products like this (As seen on T.V. stuff, etc.)! I will be watching this question too see the results, if it's good I am gonna get one! Thanks!! Sorry I couldn't really give info but your questions answers might help me too! Good luck! =0)
I haven't bought it yet, but I am seriously thinking about it.





I think trying wouldn't hurt!





They do have a good point on the commercial, nail clippers can hurt your dog. My dog is terrified of them!





Besides, if it doesn't work, you could always use it for your own!





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment