Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nail extensions. Should I file my nails right down before I have them done or will the nail tech do it for me?

I'm getting my nails done tomorrow. I want the nail extensions. Where they do the white tips? And they use gel or something? What will I have to ask for when I'm at the salon?





I have long nails, however they are all discoloured, and horrible shapes. also 5 of them have broken off, so I can't just have a french manicure, as they will look odd.





If I have these extensions, should I file all of my nails right down, so they are all the same length. Or will they do it for me at the salon?





Thanks xNail extensions. Should I file my nails right down before I have them done or will the nail tech do it for me?
They will do it all for you and it won't cost anything extra. It only costs extra if you already have your nails done and they take them down for you if they are too long. Then they might charge a little more, but not much. I wouldn't worry about it at all.Nail extensions. Should I file my nails right down before I have them done or will the nail tech do it for me?
Allow the nail tech to handle this for you. She knows better how she wants them to be and it shouldn't cost extra.
Nail tech will do it for you but it will cost you extra.
they do everything for you
they will do that for you relax just go and enjoy yourself dont worry they will do that for you
they will do it for you

No comments:

Post a Comment