Friday, January 15, 2010

How much information is stored in YOUR nail file ?

none, I lick it clean when I am through.How much information is stored in YOUR nail file ?
A bit of dandruff some invisible and visible dirt (not so sure its all dirt).. a feast for antsHow much information is stored in YOUR nail file ?
I dont know but as long as the government doesnt get it or it has anthrax or ebola i try not to stress over it.
Nothing cause I just got a manicure.
I never use nail files, just a screw driver.
alot
The whole genetic history of man kind !
My nail file contains a micro chip which holds the whole of War and Peace on it.
Probably lots of DNA
Nothing much. Perhaps a little DNA.
Absolutely none. I don't have a nail file.
hmmm...just my dna. guess that's quite a lot! :-o
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment