Monday, January 18, 2010

How to file a complaint ,nail salon operating without license?

Every state has different depts responsible for licensing. (In one state, the dept of energy is responsible, for example).

the easiest way os to call the state consumer protection dept. They can tell you what agency to complain to.

No comments:

Post a Comment