Friday, January 15, 2010

I nail file my teeth,is that okay?

What exactly are you trying to achieve by filing your teeth?


I'm so curious.I nail file my teeth,is that okay?
This is probably really bad for your teeth, it will file off some of the protective enamel on your teeth and it will make them REALLY sensitive, you will probably want to stop doing that. Why do you do it anyway?


If your teeth are really uneven you might need to see your dentist and ask him if there is anything you can do to even them up. I would stop filing your teeth, it has probably damaged them enough.I nail file my teeth,is that okay?
I really needed this Q tonight....Sure it is! You just keep filing away until your teeth chip,crack or split. Then, when the pain of eating gets too much for you...take a short trip to the Dentist where he/she will only be too happy to make an expensive set of dentures for you. Why keep that old enamel on your real teeth, when you can have a set or two of fake teeth instead. I know that you just can't wait to try out all those wonderful flavors of Fixodent %26amp; other glues to keep your new toys firmly fixed in place. I mean, you wouldn't dream of not having teeth that wiggled %26amp; jiggled around in your mouth , would you??!! Guard Dog
NO, THIS WILL DESTROY THE ENAMEL OF THE TEETH. WHEN THE DENTIST DRILLS OUT A CAVITY HE/SHE BASICALLY DOES THE SAME THING.


IF YOU ABRADE TOO MUCH OF THE ENAMEL THEN THE LAYER BENEATH , THE DENTIN, CAN LEAD TO SERIOUS DAMAGE.
Yeah, when you are grinding your teeth to the enamel stop when you hit brain matter!.





Is this a serious question?





Jenn
NO! it's not ok, don't ever do that again, thats like asking if it's ok 2 scratch ur skin off, really bad idea...
highly unlikely
ouch!!! that send chils up my spine





dont do that





use a tooth brush!!!
why would you do that?!?!
no its wrong never do that

No comments:

Post a Comment