Thursday, January 14, 2010

I used a nail file on my top lip?

I filed my top lip with a rough nail file. Don't ask why, I know it was stupid ;). It is really painful now and is red and peeling. I don't know what to put on it to help it heal?I used a nail file on my top lip?
Aww, poor you. I wouldn't do that again. It's okay. Everybody does something stupid once in a while :)





Here are some tips:





- first, fill a bag with ice and put that on your lip. It should help the redness, and swelling, if any.





- put on some natural lip balm, NOT lip gloss or lipstick. I believe ChapStick has a natural lip balm, and Burt's Bees is natural, as well. Softlips often helps my chappy lips.





- don't fiddle with it. If there is skin sticking off, don't try to bite it off. It doesn't help, it just irritates the lip more.





- try not to eat anything that may irritate your lip. I know that sounds totally dumb, but, like, some sauces and messy foods that get on your lip can irritate it. Be careful.





Follow these tips and I'm sure that your lip will get better. Feel better, and don't listen to the rude jerks that are teasing you! I know how you feel :)I used a nail file on my top lip?
Apply Neosporin with pain relief. What you've done is the same as a burn and you've removed a layer of skin. Keep this on it at all times, or it will become dried out and crack and bleed. Keep it moist with this Neosporin, until it heals and don't pick at it at all, fingernails will cause it to get infected. Remember to put plenty on right before you sleep and reapply after you eat. Just basically always have some Neosporin on it.
wow. idiot. lol. umm..don't do that again. if you were trying to get rid of upper lip hair-use wax next time.
haha thats something that i would do :P
put the type of ointment you would use on a cut on it and keep it moisturized or else it will start cracking even more
Eeeehhhhhh


A) Don't do that again, bacteria can get into your ';wound'; and who wants an infected lip?


B) Medicated lip balm


C) Moisturizing lip balm for when it starts to feel cracked and dry


D) When you have chapped lips, don't even pick at your lips, put chapstick on them
oh wow lol even i wouldnt do that!! if it was to get dead skin off i just pick it off with my fingers. but answering your question seriously this works, get extra-vergin olive oil or just regular olive oil and put it on a bandade. then just put it on your upper lip and leave it there. haha im wearing one right now because my upper lip is all cracked and red and split from licking them. i also used olive oil on my hair and face. right now i look like i soaked my whole head in olive oil. i must look really stupid, but it really really works. good luck! try it im serious it works
put some ice in a bag and put it on your upper lip to make the redness go down a little. then, use a non-scented moisturizer or a ointment for like a cut or something. don't touch it or rub your top lip or anything, it'll make it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment