Monday, January 18, 2010

Can you take a nail file in your purse in The Republic of Ireland if you are in public?

Like you know the metal ones, that clean your nails and


used for manicures.


Just wondering or is it classified as a weapon now?


We used have pen knifes for like trees and stuff


When we were young. But now you cannot carry them


around at all now in public for obvious reasons.


But what about a nail file?


It is great for maintaining your nails.


I would not use it as a weapon.


I am not violent.


But then again if somebody was mugging you,or worse, you do not know what you would do.


I did not know pepper spray was illegal till I read it up here.


Just curious, I am still going to leave the metal nail file at home.


Better safe than sorry.


There are plastic ones.


I am just curious of the legality of the metal ones.





CheersCan you take a nail file in your purse in The Republic of Ireland if you are in public?
Really? I know you aren't allowed them on the plane, but I thought it would be ok to have them in your handbag, but now I think about it you have a good point, they could do a bit of damage if someone attacked you with one.





Have you ever tried to use a metal nail file on your nails anyway, I think they make a terrible mess of them lol. Its the old cardboard ones all the way for me!Can you take a nail file in your purse in The Republic of Ireland if you are in public?
DOH! Dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment