Friday, January 15, 2010

I straightened my tooth with a nail file 0_0?

Yeah.... i have 2 front teeth the left tooth used to cross the right one by a little bit, i decide i want to have my teeth straight.... so i filed it down... omg i feel so stupid they look like normal straight teeth now but will eating cold things hurt me i ate an ice cream last night and it didn't will there be any complicationsI straightened my tooth with a nail file 0_0?
that is soo bad, sorry, but it is.


that would be the same as grinding your teeth, only in between the teeth.


by doing that, you've worn away the enamel on your tooth (which cannot grow back), and most likely exposing cementum (the main structure of your tooth)


if you didnt like that cross over, you could have went to an orthodontist, and he could have fixed that for youI straightened my tooth with a nail file 0_0?
PROBABLY ALL IS O.K., BUT A CHECK UP BY THE DENTIST IS WARRANTED TO BE SURE ALL IS FINE.
That sux.
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment